Friday 18 April 2014

Course of Taekwon-do

I will explain to you what I did last Sunday, but first I am going to explain that it is Taekwon-do.  Taekwon-do is a martial art. It originated in North Korea in 1955 and this is extended for many countries along the years. I practice taekwondo since 8 years (more or less), and I think that the TKD is a lifestyle. In this, you learn a lot values that serve you in your day to day.
Once I explained this... I can explicate what I did last Sunday! The Saturday 12th April, I went to take a course of TKD. The experience was great as that there were many people. I felt very welcomed because there was a very familiar ambient. I love being around people because I believe who each person brings something different sentimentally.

We did a lot of different exercises: flexibility, warming, “tuls”, etc. Clearly, it was a very pleasant experience. I would repeat it.



No comments:

Post a Comment