Friday 18 April 2014

The procession

I would like to start this entry of blog by saying I am not a religious person. Last night, I went to see the procession of San Vicenç with my mom, my little brother and my boyfriend. Notwithstanding that I hate everything about church I have to admit that this is very beautiful to see it. Some people get excited with the procession; they cry with the saetas and they applaud exuberantly.
See the pain, suffering and the desire to make good this, it is what makes I like the procession. All Sant Vicenç was there watching the procession: the children, the old people, middle-aged people, girls, boys, women, men…There wasn't a prototype of person that could go to here.

The virgin was very beautiful: I had a blanket of red flowers placed by hand; it had around 50 candles lit carefully… But the most awesome it was dinner pizza with my boyfriend!



No comments:

Post a Comment